Here are some Answers to the Questions you may have....
- Q: What will this service cost?
- A: Nothing. We do not charge any fees.
- Q: What kind of properties do you buy?
- A: Freehold or leasehold flats or houses in any state of repair.
- Q: How long does it take?
- A: Usally within 7-10 days to exchange. Our Fast acting solicitors can arrange contracts to secure the sale for you and complete any time or up to 6 months later if required.
- Q: Do you carry out a sructural survey?
- A: No
- Q: How much will I get for my property?
- A: Each property is different but we usally pay between 80% to 90% of the achievable open market value that could be expected from an estate agent in six weeks.
- Q: Do you buy property with sitting tenants ?
- A: Yes even if thay do not pay rent.
- Q: We are about to be repossessed is it to late?
- A: In many circumstances we are able to stop repossessions so phone us straight away don't leave it to late.